INFO SCIENCE: The MPAA is hiring an "Internet Enforcement Analyst." Sane individuals need not apply.
Full-time Internet Enforcement Analyst needed immediately for the Motion Picture Association’s (MPA) Worldwide Internet Enforcement department in Encino, California. As part of the Worldwide Anti-Piracy team, the Internet Enforcement Analyst works on the front lines of the MPA’s online anti-piracy efforts, enforcing the copyrights of the MPA’s member companies.
· Intensive Internet use, research, and online piracy site evaluation.
· Technical and developmental oversight of automated search engine.
· Worldwide coordination of online piracy investigations.
· Conducting training in Internet functions and piracy-related issues.
· Gathering and preparing evidence for submission to law enforcement and litigation counsel for possible legal action.
· Developing and maintaining cooperative relationships with ISPs, universities, corporations, and other organizations to further anti-piracy efforts.
· Researching and evaluating new technologies, Internet protocols, and methodologies used to conduct and to combat Internet piracy.
· Conduct limited investigation into Internet piracy sites.
Interested parties should email email@example.com. Melissa can be faxed at 818-461-1560. You can call Melissa at by dialing "1-800-NOCOPYS", "*" to pick a mailbox, "#" to list the names, and dial "8" and "#" to list names starting with "V".